|Iceage / Plowing Into The Field Of Love|
|Add Date:||2014-10-17|| ||Pull Date:||2014-12-19|| |
|Week Ending:||21 Dec||14 Dec||7 Dec||30 Nov||23 Nov||16 Nov||9 Nov||2 Nov|
Post-punk / post-hardcore / rock. Third album. Out on Matador. Rockers from Copenhagen. Great stuff. No FCC. RIYL: Titus Andronicus, Protomartyr, Metz, White Lung, Male Bonding, Ought. |
1. (5:14) * This song is an emotional wreck. Drum rolls, piano, noisy guitar, distraught vocals
2. (3:49) *** Upbeat roadhouse post punk. Has a Titus Andronicus sound.
3. (3:21) *** Awesome song. Emotional and sweeping. Piano mixed with hard indie rock.
4. (4:33) * Angular post punk, smash and rock. Great hook and chorus. Much drum roll, some trumpet. Solid song.
5. (4:15)* Slow plodding, and smash. Violin accent, gothic lyrics. Emotionally distraught.
6. (4:00)** Cursive-esque lyrics. Some of the sweeping fast strumming wall of sound you get from deafheaven mixed with roadhouse drum rolls and distraught emotional lyrics from the psuedo screamo scene of Rainer Maria and cursive
7. (2:30)* Bouncy high tenor mandolin plucked romp, with battery guitar/drums and anger + power tripping + pyromania
8. (4:54)*** Love this song. Post punk with strings and trumpets. Huge finally.
9. (4:34)*All the confusing discord. Cuts the pandemonium with angry guitar and chorus. Then breaks down and chill. Acoustic and electric guitar.
10. (3:27)** Messy and pretty. “What ever I do, I do not repent, I keep pissing against the moon”... what does this mean...
11. (3:19)*** 90’s indie rock vibe, emotional wreck as usual
12. (4:03)*** Depressed hard core. Great stuff, sweeping, and emotional.