|Add Date:||2018-02-16|| ||Pull Date:||2018-04-20|| |
|Week Ending:||22 Apr||15 Apr||8 Apr||1 Apr||18 Mar||11 Mar||4 Mar||25 Feb|
Plaza is the third album by Boston psych-pop band, Quilt. Guitar-driven pop with clever riffs, sultry vocals courtesy of singer Ana Fox Rochinski, and elements of freak folk, psychedelic rock, and dream pop. |
RIYL: Widowspeak, Ultimate Painting, Studded Left, White Fence and Lake Of Fire.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10
1. (4:15) * Passersby – Medium tempo 1960s inspired track. Atmospheric psych rock. Female vocals.
2. (4:14) * Roller – Medium tempo. Pre-alternative guitar pop inspired. Nice melody. Female vocals.
3. (3:08) ** Searching For – Fast tempo guitar driven psychedelic rocker. Solid riff. Male vocals.
4. (4:11) ** O'connor's Barn – Medium tempo driven composition with all the right elements. Female vocals.
5. (4:32) Eliot St. – Psychedelic rock ballad. Male vocals.
6. (4:25) Hissing My Plea – Medium-up tempo. Beatlesque pop exercise. Includes strings.
7. (3:46) * Something There – Folk pop. Catchy. For fans of Ultimate Painting and Luna. Medium tempo.
8. (4:03) Padova – Medium-up tempo. Part Americana, part Psych rock. Chill.
9. (2:50) * Your Island – Medium tempo. California Baroque pop. Atmospheric. Female vocals. Solid.
10. (5:23) * Own Ways – Upbeat tempo psych rock cut. Another Luna meets Ultimate Painting exploration.