|Ham, Larry & Woody Witt / Presence|
|Add Date:||2017-04-12|| ||Pull Date:||2017-06-14|| ||Charts:||Jazz|
|Week Ending:||16 Apr|
Featuring Ham on piano and Witt on tenor sax, this quartet |
delivers a solid set of sophisticated arrangements and playing. Most tracks are originals and feature great solos from each. Every track is stylish and clean. All instrumentals.
*1. Driving sax leads the band on a hip uptempo trip.
2. Mostly midtempo with small club vibe.
*3. Relaxed, good interplays between the band.
4. Downtempo with a sense of introspection.
*5. Bright and slightly swinging. Great piano work.
6. Slow, picks up slightly. A nicely unpredictable arrangement.
7. Upbeat with good playing & urban polish.
8. Relaxed and lyrical.
9. Romantic ballad played with a light touch. Pretty.