|Add Date:||2017-04-12|| ||Pull Date:||2017-06-14|| |
|Week Ending:||16 Apr|
Energetic and sometimes moody electropop coming at ya with copious of amounts of synths, guitar, and drums. Andrews provides the vocals on the tracks.|
RIYL CHVRCHES, The New Pornographers
no FCCs detected
Recommended tracks: 2, 5, 8
1. (3:18) Punctuated midtempo electro beat with a wobbling whistle. Like a summer anthem.
2. (3:19) Synth reminiscent of a harpsichord expands into a minor-key, heartfelt chorus.
3. (2:30) Midtempo clapping beat. Heavy on the synth reverb. Much more chill than the title suggests.
4. (3:55) Etherial, sweet, synth waves crashing on my ears. Happy bleeps and bloops.
5. (4:26) Ominous deep-throated vocals punctuated by electric guitar rockouts. Stereo-sound broken chords like raindrops falling.
6. (3:55) High energy, video gamey chords. Uninspired lyrics.
7. (3:17) Twinkly synths enlivened with intense drums and backup guitar. Another anthem, if I ever heard one.
8. (3:43) A loving duet of male and female vox whirs along in a bubble of uptempo acoustic guitar and synth.
9. (6:43) Crooning acoustic ballad that gets some pep in its step midway through. Too long.
10. (3:30) Animal Collective-esque warble and a feel-good guitar line with sweet, upbeat lyrics about a wonderful girl.