|San Miguel / Un Poquito De Amor Everyday|
|Add Date:||2017-08-10|| ||Pull Date:||2017-10-12|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||17 Sep||10 Sep||3 Sep||27 Aug||20 Aug||13 Aug|
Grammy-nominated Cuban singer, guitarist, percussionist, composer w/a nicely sexy voice and style for days. He’s got a really likable quality. Good vocals. Fun compositions. Solid playing and backing vocals. I especially like the guy on accordion. Tracks range from sunny pop to Cuban jazz to rock en Espanol. A great summertime release, just add rum & your favorite snuggle bunny. He’s now based in LA. You can play any track. No, really.|
1. Fun bilingual track w/Colin Hay guesting. (from Men at Work)
2. Mid/upbeat w/good use of chorus sunny and happy. Yay!
3. Solid mid/upbeat sway with great vocals & tight arrangement.
4. Upbeat and jazz-infused mambo w/great energy.
5. Relaxed and stylish sway. Nicely low key but warm.
6. Crank up this fun conga w/accordion & banjo! So good.
7. Wiggly good changui, effortlessly catchy & bright.
8. Down/midtempo love song, warm and tres romantic!
9. Bright Cuban dance w/really stylist arrangement & performances.
10. Fast & fun from the get go. A hot little butt wiggling thing.
11. Nicely brassy intro to upbeat rumba-esque jam.