Are you hungry for some soul food? Check out this food-themed collection from artists like Algia Mae Hinton, Cootie Stark, and Neal Pattman. Whether you’re craving Greasy Greens, Hambone, or Shortnin’ Bread, this one’s got you covered. |
1. Slow & high whining vox, lowdown hill country blues.
*2. Harp & guitar, midtempo, corn shucking soul blues.
*3. A classic. Great deep spoken vox, bright midtempo strings. Yow!
*4. Harp & banjo stomp, upbeat and sooooo good.
5. Upbeat, deep vocals, more R&B-ish.
*6. Lowdown moaning vocals/harp. Stripped down, hell yeah!
7. Like a 50s slow song doo-wop.
*8. Midtempo bounce w/strings & vox.
*9. Slow and deep moaning & picking.
10. Spoken intro, elec. picking, mostly midempo
*11. Female spoken, lowdown vocals & strings. Uh huh!
12. Upbeat country rocking w/ a roadhouse sound
*13. Fast rockin’ jam, fun late night hip shaker
*14. Oh so good! Upbeat strings, vocal harmonies. Way cool.
*15. Fuzzy lowkey and lowdown, incomprehensible vocals.
16. Spoken story song, strings, lowdown southern ode
*17. Doin’ the hambone. So cool.