|Giannico, Francesco & Giulio Aldinucci / Reframing|
|Add Date:||2017-11-12|| ||Pull Date:||2018-01-14|| ||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
Francesco Giannico & Giulio Aldinucci|
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Yet another splendid release from the Eilean Record label. Italian experimental duo with a set spanning from 2015 & 2016 recorded in Siena. Relaxing & soothing use of manipulated sounds & drone.
Like: Greenhouse, Sustainer.
All very nice indeed. – Loving 4
No FCC’s (All Instrumentals)
1) Reframing (5.50) Delicate tones & field recordings from a peaceful hazy day.
2) Encoding (7.24) Darker yet still retains that charm. Gradually becomes lighter through use of the wind chimes. Long drawn out drone effects.
3) Storage (4.40) More spangly & shiny electronica. Extended fade.
4) Retrieval (12.00) Lush extravagance, with a nod to the gothic side (long fade)
5) Iconic (4.32) Harsher industrial sound – with a calming conclusion.
6) Echoic (5.35) Echoes & bright chills.