|Guerra, Hector / Desde El Infierno|
|Add Date:||2018-05-30|| ||Pull Date:||2018-08-01|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||22 Jul||15 Jul||8 Jul||1 Jul||24 Jun||17 Jun||10 Jun|
Trippy mix of traditional Latin music and rock, hip hop, electronica, dancehall, and Andean folk music plus various other styles. It’s unpredictable and hard to define, but well done and interesting with intricate compositions and strong arrangements. Pretty much something for every taste. Lyrics in Spanish mostly, with a few bits of English thrown. Guerra is Bolivian/Spanish.|
1. Spacey female spoken word w/bell /til about 1 min then downtemmpo electronica then male spoken word.
*2. Fast electro-Latin dance groove w/hip hop breaks.
*3. Upbeat techno samba, you just gotta wiggle your butt.
4. Mid/upbeat dancehall wiggle w/electric flourishes & cool vocals.
*5. Upbeat hip shaker w/an infectious groove. Great fast, fast vox.
6. Only :43. Old man’s voice a capella. Like a voodoo prayer.
*7. Playfully weird, trippy fast electro-Latin dance. So good.
*8. Sample of Trump then fast-fast hip hop in Español, then funk-ish.
9. :56. Same old man from #6, same kind of a capella .
*10. Relaxed midtempo Latin rock (for want of a better word), really nice vocals and chorus.
11. Sort of a relaxed Latin/reggae sound. A hip head nodder.
12. Lowkey electro-rock w/a cool sound.
13. He’s back. The old a capella Indigenous chant.
*14. Upbeat, female chorus then fast, fast hip hop rock blend.
*15. Relaxed guitar into then a fast Andean-infused mix.
*16. Female vocals then Spanish hip hop. Cool arrangement.
17. Like 4, 6, 9, and 13.
*18. Mid/upbeat blend w/a great sound.
19. Mid/upbeat Spanish electronica/dance groove.