|Add Date:||2003-06-30|| ||Pull Date:||2003-09-01|| |
|Week Ending:||24 Aug||3 Aug||20 Jul||13 Jul|
Psychedelic pop male vocals with floating, dreamy synths, light beats and tinkering keyboard. This is music on acid and vicodin at once. I like it. Very over the top...|
((1)) rapid light beats, soaring synths and echoed male lyrics. Tinkling keyboard melody towards the end.
2) Airy tinkling keyboard. Darker synths, hard beats, candyland vocals.
(((3))) Synths follow the alice in wonderland vocals that turn into high pitched over the top pop singing. Oh yeah!
4) made up of whistling synths, tinkering piano and chorus male vocals.
5) 80’s style mainstream pop synths, light upbeat tempo with dramatic singing.
6) cheesy synths, handclaps, light beats, male vox.
7) slow tempo, heavily echoed/reverbed Disney voice, swirly synth, high pitched floating keyboard.
8) keyboard melody, simple beat, dreamy vocals and synths.
((9)) fuzzed synths and good beats, dark psychedelic vocals.
10) buzzing synths light keyboard, fuzzed beats. Male vox.
11) *ends @4:00* a soft lullaby with Caribbean sounding keyboard.
Hidden track) *@ 5:25* piano melody with light crackling noise.