Indeed, the only instrument on this disc is a detuned piano; however, Auditem achives a surprising variety of sounds with this single medium. The result is spooky ambient music that is fun to listen to and see what mental imagery it calls up. Try 1, 7.|
1. Eerie cinematic soundscape, slow and stately.
2. Good strong beat, rather experimental-jazzy.
3. Scraping sinister syncopation, at once dissonant and in harmony with itself.
4. Short, active, thumping interlude.
5. Spare and mysterious, gradually becoming more complex and lively.
6. Cranky and clunky.
7. Melodic, steady, everything falls into place.
8. Heavy plodding dinosaur thuds ringed in deft, darting tinkling.