She’s worked with Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias and writes music for Sesame Street in Mexico. A singer/songwriter/guitarist with a breathy, somewhat thin voice, but with style. A bit rockish, a tad jazzy, both spiced w/her Latin roots. At times a bit too slick & commercial for my tastes, and I could do w/more upbeat tracks. Just OK, really.|
*1. Mostly midtempo w/a relaxed, sexy sound.
2. Slow, sweet, and a bit smarmy.
3. Lazy and sensual dance w/a bit of Latin sex kitten sound.
4. Nice flamenco-esque intro into a mid/uptempo dance.
*5. Slow piano intro, a slow, lush ballad w/strings.
6. Mostly midtempo rock love song.
*7. A sophisticated, jazzy cha-cha-esque dance. Midtempo.
8. Slow blend of strings/vocals. Pretty, in a movie-theme way.
9. Like the first dance at a wedding. Don’t ask me to explain.
10. Guitar/piano/vox. Light, downtempo, kind of sweet.
*11. Slow & relaxed w/ good use of guitar.