|Enochson, Markus / Night Games|
|Add Date:||2007-02-25|| ||Pull Date:||2007-04-29|| ||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||22 Apr||15 Apr||8 Apr||25 Mar||18 Mar||11 Mar||4 Mar|
Europopish Electro soul. A decent attempt to mix classic Soul music (various singers, good ones) with club Dance / Chill music. In most cases, however, it comes down to adding some club-ish vignettes to typical Soul songs. A debut LP from Stockholm. FCC clean.|
1. Words (futuristic, dry woman vox) over beat. Very cool sound, meaningless words.
*2. Fast Electro Soul. Male vox. Chaka Khan-like synth.
3. Decent synth opening to a slow clubish Chill track.
4. Dance/Soul. Male falsetto. A perfect specimen of the CD.
*5. Cool Dance/Soul in Spanish/English (warm female vox).
6. Brazilian beat. Chill. Male vox.
7. Very classic soul with club-ish overallness. Male singer and background vocals.
8. Early rap beat opening. More soul than Dance.
9. Short interlude. Sparse mid-tempo beat.
10. Funky soul. Cutesy/sexy female vox.
11. Yes, it’s the common sexy soul song (not about sex though). Male vox.
12. Funkier Soul. Male vox.
*13. Funky sexy electro Soul. Female vox.
14. Instrumental Electronica.
*15. Words over music (same dry female vox from track 1). Dub.