Irish fiddle mixed with American folk and a bit of the whole global mélange thrown in. She’s a very talented fiddler, joined by equally talented guests on guitar, accordion, uilleann pipes, bodhran, accordian, perc, harp, keyboard. Good stuff, all instrumentals. My favorites are:|
1. Upbeat set of dances with a fun, toe-tapping sound.
3. Two dances, mid/up blend of good sounds, esp. pipes & accordian.
5. Nice guitar/perc intro, midtempo folk. Sweet & lively.
6. A hint of bluegrass in this relaxed but sweet folk medley.
9. Bright strings, restrained perc, lazy fun.
11. A march, complete w/snare drum. Nicely nostalgic.
13. Slow and sweet w/an old-fashioned sound.
14. Unusual percussion to these jigs. Nice.
15. A waltz with a contemporary folk sound.
19. Sleepy accordion/fiddle/keyboards. Kind of sad, really.