|Takeover Uk, The / Running With The Wasters|
|Add Date:||2011-03-20|| ||Pull Date:||2011-05-22|| |
|Week Ending:||22 May||15 May||8 May||1 May||24 Apr||17 Apr||3 Apr||27 Mar|
The Takeover UK: Running with the Wasters: Hard, but not too hard rock. Loud guitars, vocals sound like to the All-American Rejects, and that’s not supposed to be an insult! FCC clean (some stuff is already bleeped out, not to worry). Try 10, 4, 2, 8|
1) Rockin’ guitar and tender glockenspiel...interesting!
2) Harder sound to this one, with nice vocal chromatics.
3) The same riff “over and over,” just like the song lyrics. I got the point.
4) A slightly lighter sound; broken guitar chords, group backup vocals.
5) Whistling, tambourine, bouncy instrumentals.
6) Driving guitar, steady drums.
7) Veers into rock anthem-ish territory.
8) Very acoustic, quiet, and doleful compared to the rest of the album; works itself up at the end.
9) Happy verses, triumphant sounding chorus. Must’ve been a good birthday.
10) Alluring piano riff, bitter lyrics.
11) Syncopated drums, pounding guitar.
12) A love-struck song, and a pretty appealing one at that.
13) A summation track, and by that I mean it’s the average of all the sounds on this album.