|Add Date:||2010-11-14|| ||Pull Date:||2011-01-16|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||16 Jan||9 Jan||2 Jan||19 Dec||12 Dec||5 Dec||28 Nov||21 Nov|
Wonderfully warm, tropical, upbeat electro pop. What you’d hear at an Ibiza beach party. El Guincho is Pablo Díaz-Reixa. All vocals in Spanish. All songs are upbeat unless otherwise noted. Sounds a bit like Neon Indian, Toro Y Moi, Washed Out. FCC Clean. Try 1,4,7|
*1.The single. Dance-y pop. Chorus is incredibly catchy- melody line sounds like its being played on a xylophone. Constant bass beat.
2. Starts out like a very generic pop track with bounce-y synth lines. Vocals come in and subdue the sugary line. Repetitive.
3. Quick, bass driven dance track. Belted vocals and vocal interplay. Exploding choruses.
*4.Tropical, syncopated beat. Looping vocals and awesome dance beat. Catchy chorus once more, with repetitive lyrics.
5. A bit more subdued, halting beat & clapping. Begging for a mashup.
6. 80s synth pop revisited. Straightforward, less exciting track.
*7. Halting bass line, chill beach song. Sax solo halfway. Very sexy.
8. Mid tempo. Chill 80s pop. Interesting vocal interplay in bridge.
9. Interesting percussion sound effects. Distant echoe-y vocals. Slightly cumbia-ish rhythm. 5s of silence at end.