|Sierra Maestra / Sonando Ya|
|Add Date:||2011-06-12|| ||Pull Date:||2011-08-14|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||14 Aug||7 Aug||31 Jul||24 Jul||17 Jul||10 Jul||3 Jul|
They’ve been together since the 1970s and are still keeping the classic Cuban son alive and well. Here the infectious rhythms, all-star performances, hot horns, wicked percussion, and first-class vocals all combine to deliver a release full of class and fire. Every track will make you smile and wiggle. Play it all. No, really, do.|
1. Stylish and bright brass/vocals. Mid/upbeat and catchy from the get.
2. So good. Sharp horns and warm vocals. A total sunshine sway.
3. Contemporary energy & retro style. You can picture Ricky Ricardo.
4. Just a total happy thing. Mid/upbeat and wiggly good.
5. Relaxed cha cha cha-infused love song. Mucho style.
6. Upbeat. A great arrangement for horns & vocals. So good.
7. Brassy, sexy romance. Another cha-cha-esque bit of seduction.
8. Instant energy and sophisticated style. Great percussion showcase.
9. Starts slow, picks up a bit. Pour some rum & seduce someone.
10. A total party. Upbeat dance w/a wonderful contemporary jazz flair.
11. Horns and vocals plus that great percussion. Midtempo & cool.
12. Muted horns, a sexy midtempo bit of style & sophistication.
13. Upbeat horns/perc & vocals w/lots of playful flair. Yow!