|Add Date:||2011-01-30|| ||Pull Date:||2011-04-03|| ||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||27 Mar||6 Mar||20 Feb||13 Feb||6 Feb|
Swedish Satan-rock! Play this if you want to offend mild-mannered Christians and that one relative of yours who won’t stop talking about Jesus. Some fundamentalists out there think that rock n roll is the Devil’s music and is out there to convert kids to Satanism—Ghost is here to prove them right! 70s style doom metal, firmly rooted in the traditions of heaviness established by Mercyful Fate, Sabbath, Pentagram, and so forth. Play this when performing a Black Mass!|
1. Synth intro
2. Dark, thundering, evil—announcing the arrival of the horned one
3. Catchy, headbangin’, anthemic; makes you want to get on your knees and hail Sathanas. BEST TRACK
4. Baroque organ joins in the hard rockin’ homage to a famous vampires, and of course Satan; cool bluesy guitar solo too
5. A chugging, thick-guitar march, praising the ultimate power of the Devil, with haunting harmonized chorus
6. Harmonic minor 70s rock with some organ, announcing impending damnation from Mephistopheles
7. Creepy, dark, meandering song that builds into heavy, theatrical choruses that prepare you for you eventual encounter with Beelzebub in Hell
8. Menacing, dark, riffs that summon The Dark Lord himself!
9. Oddball neoclassical keyboard intro leads into an instrumental psych-rock outro with warbling Moog-synth trading off with guitar leads.