|Add Date:||2011-09-11|| ||Pull Date:||2011-11-13|| |
|Week Ending:||13 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct||23 Oct||16 Oct||9 Oct||2 Oct||25 Sep|
All good, but the stellar ones are excellent. Introverted but almost danceable electronica. Good music for walking around at twilight with headphones by yourself, or for those late night caltrian rides. Much darker and moodier than Play and some of Moby’s earlier stuff, but has some really wonderful tracks in the late middle of the album. |
Totally FCC clean.
1. *The Broken Places: Instrumental. Dark space transit music with a slow build.
2. **Be The One: A building, TRON-like epic with looped vocals.
3. Sevastopol: Instrumental, an epic build.
4. The Low Hum: Sad spacey song, soothing female sings.
5. Rockets: Wading around in spacey, air-warping crooning female vocals.
6. **The Day: Another sad epic of violins and vocals (male vocals.)
7. **Lie Down In Darkness: A soulful return to something more like Play. Female vocals.
8. ***Victoria Lucas: Dark ambient with piano on top of it, simultaneously catchy & deep.
9. ***After: Action thriller dance music.
10. **Blue Moon: Obnoxious !PEW!laser sound on !PEW! repeat hurts the track !PEW! a bit. But I love his voice anyway!PEW!
11. **The Right Thing: Air-like mood techno. Sultry and powerful female vocals.
12. Stella Maris: Lilting hymn, female vocals. Arty film of flowers wilting, perhaps.
13. **The Violent Bear It Away: Scenic intrumental, great transit music.
14. Lacrimae: Intrumental, and also the Return of the Laser. !PEW!
15. When You Are Old: Symphonic collage. Traveling music, or credits music.