|Buraka Som Sistema / Komba|
|Add Date:||2012-07-08|| ||Pull Date:||2012-09-09|| ||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||9 Sep||2 Sep||26 Aug||19 Aug||5 Aug||22 Jul||15 Jul|
With the diverse sounds and world music influence, Buraka Som Sistema's Komba focuses on a variety of heavy bass dance tracks! Each track on the album has a number of carnival, drum & bass, to even the club reggaeton vibe. |
Recommended tracks: 2 & 9. FCC/non-clean tracks: 1, 4, 6 (cursing in the vocals.)
1. Synthetic and rich bass-heavy production. FCC
2. Thick & dance heavy rhythm. Bouncy drums and chorus. Recommend
3. Deep and upbeat rhythms. International club / Top 40 hip-hop vibe. Recommend.
4. Bouncy / synthetic production. FCC
5. Fast-paced track. Upbeat female vocals/ Nice track.
6. Booty-shaking rhythm. Dark vocals. FCC
7. Upbeat and loud sounding dance track. Dynamic rhythm changes. Recommend.
8. Dark and melodic sounding track. Drawn out and spacey electronic sound effects.
9. Slow starting intro into some upbeat rhythms. Multiple rhythm change-ups. Very Nice! Recommend.
10. Melodic intro into drum & bass / reggaeton beats. Recommend.
11. Electronic / heavy trip-hop break-beat
12. Drum & bass / reggaeton influence production.