|Namsen / Thornwood|
|Add Date:||2022-09-30||Pull Date:||2022-12-02||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||2 Oct|
|1.||Oct 04, 2022:||Virtually Happy |
The Quiet Early Hours
|2.||Oct 01, 2022:||Music Casserole |
Gentle, contemplative ambient music. Namsen is a college student from Vietnam, and this is his first EP, at least under this name. This music floats like a daydream, and it's peaceful without being predictable. RIYL A Winged Victory for the Sullen, Helios, Eluvium. Favorites: 1, 4. No words, no FCCs.|
1. *(7:03)—Very slow, reverberant piano. Bird sounds. Soft, pulsing string harmonies.
2. (3:05)—Fingerpicked strings, drone.
3. (2:33)—Distant drones, clicking piano runs.
4. *(4:51)—Dissonant melodies and string drones. Glockenspiel? Field recordings. Ends with very pretty pensive piano.
5. (7:12)—Like hearing a classical recording being played two rooms away. Field recording sounds and other subtle textures.
|2.||Big Blue Pond||4.||The Quiet Early Hours|