|Album:||You Had Not Changed but Your Cameras Were No Longer Identical||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Menard, Tanner||Added:||Oct 2022|
|Add Date:||2023-01-28||Pull Date:||2023-04-01||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Apr 2||Mar 12||Feb 19||Feb 12||Jan 29|
|1.||Apr 05, 2023:||Some Songs Without Words
Only You Can Know
|4.||Mar 07, 2023:||Virtually Happy
You Had Not Changed but Your Cameras Were No Longer Identical
|2.||Mar 29, 2023:||Some Songs Without Words
Chemical Secrets and Golden Flowers
|5.||Feb 18, 2023:||Music Casserole
Laws of Attraction
|3.||Mar 11, 2023:||Music Casserole
Waiting for Lucia
|6.||Feb 11, 2023:||Music Casserole
The Sun Had a Sound Greater Than or Equal to an Image Looking at Itself
1. *(23:42)—Unified survey of the sounds menard covers in this collection, from modeled piano to walls of shoegaze noise. Gradual build and denouement.
2. (47:40)—Epic, by far the most abrasive of the bunch. Noisy from the get-go, like boulders combusting in a thunderstorm. Good for soliciting callers asking if the transmitter is broken.
1. *(7:34)—Underwater feel, gentle, with tones rising slowly to the surface.
2. (13:43)—Deeper, murkier, droning in the lower ranges.
3. *(12:02)—Soft, high ringing. Shadowy mid-range drone, soft industrial hum. Beautifully spooky.
4. (6:13)—Dense field recordings with rain sounds, dulcet piano.
5. (8:55)—Glowing, full of twilight sounds.
6. *(14:00)—Field recordings to start. Soft, distant tones. Peaceful, though busier in the second half.
7. (7:01)—Muffled piano keys under a sheet of luminous drone.
8. (8:48)—Vibrating chords and melody fragments.