|Album:||(Whirring Marvels In) Consensus Reality||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Temporary Residence Ltd.|
1. (1:37)—Mechanical clock sounds, slow anticipatory string swells.
2. (2:37)—Staccato high strings, punchy piano. Nice drone textures.
3. *(8:01)—Soft bubbling synths, slow deep strings. Faster, pointillistic strings build tension.
4. *(3:34)—Heavily processed sounds of distant voices. Solo bass clarinet with string accompaniment.
5. (5:55)—Medium-fast Philip Glass-esque arpeggios, big sci-fi synths. Long disintegrating ending.
6. (2:30)—Organ/harmonium drone, soft sawing violin. Deep piano, a flash of spoken word.
7. *(4:11)—Heavily manipulated voice, swelling strings, soprano. Intense.
8. (2:16)—Fragile solo piano, reprise of track 5.
9. (3:43)—Medium-fast, with high strings and a subtle chugging bass rhythm. Noise builds then cuts out suddenly.
10. *(3:04)—Slow, melancholy piano chords. High drones. Remains soft throughout.
11. (3:46)—Mid-tempo, lockstep piano and strings, dense synths and (near the end) percussion. Gentle ending.