|Add Date:||2023-10-22||Pull Date:||2023-12-24|
|Week Ending:||Nov 26||Nov 19||Nov 12|
|1.||Dec 02, 2023:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
Quarry, Got Shocked
|4.||Nov 18, 2023:||Music Casserole
|2.||Nov 25, 2023:||Music Casserole
|5.||Nov 13, 2023:||Virtually Happy
|3.||Nov 23, 2023:||Oh Messy Life
|6.||Nov 11, 2023:||Everything
1. (1:35)—FCC (f***). Mid-tempo, heavy, strong shoegaze feel.
2. *(8:30)—Medium-fast, dissonant and powerful, with a slow and crushingly loud ending over which Hartzman screams like a six-year old about watching her friends play Mortal Kombat.
3. *(2:18)—Medium-fast, bright and catchy, about getting electrocuted at band practice.
4. *(2:52)—Slow and gentle. Acoustic strumming, clean pedal steel. Pretty.
5. (5:32)—FCC (s***, p***). Medium-slow. Love song modeled on classic country.
6. (3:10)—FCC (p***). Mid-tempo, noisy, a little screamy.
7. *(4:07)—Mid-tempo. Joyous, wry, scuzzy pop; the verse melodies are pulled straight from The Kinks' "Waterloo Sunset" (as former KZSU DJ awyeh pointed out to me).
8. (4:05)—Starts slow and quiet before building and becoming fast, bash-out rock.
9. (2:32)—Slow, with lots of restrained brooding atmosphere.
10. (2:22)—FCC (f***). Mid-tempo, driving, with clean guitar but lots of high feedback.
|1.||Hot Rotten Grass Smell||6.||Bath County|
|3.||Got Shocked||8.||Turkey Vultures|
|4.||Formula One||9.||Whats so Funny|
|5.||Chosen to Deserve||10.||Tv in the Gas Pump|