|Ash Reiter / Heatwave|
|Add Date:||2012-03-17||Pull Date:||2012-05-19|
|Week Ending:||20 May||6 May||15 Apr||8 Apr||1 Apr||25 Mar||18 Mar|
|1.||Tue, 01 Jan 13:||Mister Esquire|
Meow: The Best Of 2012
|4.||Sat, 14 Apr 12:||dj noname|
the gilded youth
|2.||Sun, 13 May 12:||Mister Esquire|
|5.||Fri, 06 Apr 12:||Eliza Ridgeway|
|3.||Wed, 02 May 12:||Matty K|
The Independent Mind
|6.||Fri, 06 Apr 12:||Francis D|
as reviewed by Mister Esquire.|
girly indie pop/sugar...
sweet, sugary indie pop. local.
got the whole early 60's girly, brilly, blah, blah
-of course Mr.Esq, speaking in 3rd person, is gonna love it! track #1 is the only track that doesn't stay in the meow pop realm, kinda singer-songwritery, coffee shoppy -but still good!
RIYL: hospitality, tennis, neverever, gemma ray, holly go lightly, vivian girls, someone I can't pin right now -and it's driving me nuts!- et al.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!
PLAY THESE TRACKS: ANY/PUT ON RANDOM/THAT GOOD.
1. cali smooth jammy stuff. edie brickell, but good.
2. BEST TRACK II: awesome sweetness. slow and tinkly.
a whole lot like hospitality.
3. sweet, very 60's girl group.
4. BEST TRACK: too, too sweet and haunty.
5. slow and haunty, organ heavy. increasingly poppy. ba ba da, ba ba da
6. countryish, forlorny, haunty,tinkly
=a sweet end.
|1.||Oakland||4.||Won't You Be My Muse|
|2.||I'm Gonna Try||5.||Supercharged|