|Artist:||Neuroleptic Trio||Added:||Apr 2012|
|Add Date:||2013-03-24||Pull Date:||2013-05-27|
|Week Ending:||Apr 7||Mar 31|
|1.||Jan 14, 2023:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|3.||Apr 02, 2013:||Pumping Tires
|2.||Apr 03, 2013:||Minding The Gap
|4.||Mar 28, 2013:||minimum entropy ii
Similar artists: Miles Davis, other horn driven improv.
Neuroleptic Trio is a Serbian improvisational group playing a variety of instruments, although it’s heavy on the drums and horns. All instrumental, and actually surprisingly good listening! All are good to play. (Reviewed: 3/20/2013)
1. 13:09 – Drum and horn driven improv. Long meandering piece.
2. 9:08 – Guitar and horn driven. Chaotic guitar messiness near the end.
* 3. 6:19 – Spooky guitar intro with horn backing. More low key than the rest of the album.
4. 6:01 – Fast pace guitar driven. Spindly horn backing. Lots of birds at the end.
5. 10:08 – Starts with birds and chaotic guitar. Sticks with guitar and horns throughout.
DJ Moon Buddy
|1.||Track 1||3.||Track 3|
|2.||Track 2||4.||Track 4|