|Add Date:||2012-10-14||Pull Date:||2012-12-16||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Nov 11||Oct 28||Oct 21|
|1.||Nov 06, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal
Wobble Theory (Original Mix) Feat. Giovanni Randisi
|3.||Oct 19, 2012:||Live in White Plaza Big Game Rally
|2.||Oct 22, 2012:||The Big Love Show
La Salade Techno (Original Mix)
|4.||Oct 18, 2012:||The Sunset Life
Very innovative techno & techy-house here, with all sorts of cool effects. None of this material is formulaic. Tazz goes out of his way to incorporate multiple manipulations & flavors in any track, so that they constantly change up on you. This makes each track difficult to describe. It's a lot like listening to improvised jazz but this is all techno-based. Wonderful album. Try: 3,6,7,9, with 9 as my favorite.
1. Spacey dubbed-out track with a really cool synth melody - weird & wonky & sci-fi.
2. Nervy and psychedelic synth warbling on this non-dancey track. Sci-fi soundtrack
3. Starts as a stripped-down, pounding club house track, but when the synths kick in about minute 2, it gets spacey & really out there. A great techy-house track.
4. Nervous acid-like noodling effects and an insistent synth loop on this slightly edgy tech-house track
5. Stripped-down house with a bunch of hollowed-out sound effects and loops. This grows on you after a little while.
6. A bright & shiny bleeping loop, an electro bassline, and when the lush synths kick in you're just full of joy. Love this track.
7. The highlight of this track is a warbled buzzing analog bass loop that plays all over this thing. Weird, wonky, and fun.
8. Starts as straight house but goes completely nuts with synths improvising up & down & everywhere. An nusually funky feel.
9. I've never heard techno like this before: dirty, clean, odd, even, weird, mad, calm, noisy, spacey, funky. Truly a tossed salad of about 20 different flavors.
10. Airy & light tech house accented with fluttering synths. Chirping effects add to the percussion.