|Add Date:||2014-06-27||Pull Date:||2014-08-29|
|Week Ending:||Aug 31||Jul 27||Jul 13||Jul 6|
|1.||Aug 24, 2014:||Pentagonal Banana
Forever Is Only A Moment, I'm Not A Fool, New Horrors
|4.||Jul 06, 2014:||Pentagonal Banana
|2.||Jul 26, 2014:||Music Casserole
|5.||Jun 29, 2014:||Cashews, Pistachios and rock
Born To Cry
|3.||Jul 12, 2014:||The Fishbowl
I'm Not A Fool
1. Masochist (3:05) Fast rock song. Opens with heavy fast drums, leads to a rollicking 50s-y beat, bratty greaser-sound (like Johnny Depp in “Crybaby.”) FCC: not positive, but I think I heard “fucking life”
2. Born To Cry (3:30) Another fast rock song, this one more 80s somehow. Handclaps.
3. New Horrors (4:20) Mid-tempo trending into fast. Somehow reminiscent of 60s girl group rhythm. Handclaps.
4. I Don’t Think I (4:06) Crescendoing entry. Mid to fast and loud (at the end). Handclaps. This bad boy is trying to steal your girlfriend. Ends with a request for a kiss accompanied by pounding drums.
5. I’m Not A Fool (3:43) Mid. Hip-sway/rocking beat. Soulful screaming. Panties will be tossed on stage.
6. In My Solitude (2:56) Two-step slow dance. 50s ballad-y.
7. Run (2:32) “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow” meets something by Jerry Lee Lewis plus modern sensibilities.
8. Forever Is Only A Moment (3:28) 50s rock-y. Like a sped-up “Grease” (or maybe Cheap Trick?) tune. Ends ~5 secs early.
9. I Died (3:19) Mid-tempo. Swaying rhythm. Another begging sort of sex/love song. “I was born when you let me go, now I ain’t trying to live no more.”
10. You’re Mine (2:53) Fast pop-punk, merged with “Rocky Horror Picture Show,” somehow.
11. Too Soon (2:48) Mid-fast. Hint of 70s/80s ‘classic rock’ sound.
12. White Leather (4:09) Slowish. Tambourine. Singer-songwriter vibe shines through the rock. The ending is pure (though not literal) sex.
|2.||Born To Cry||8.||Forever Is Only A Moment|
|3.||New Horrors||9.||I Died|
|4.||I Don't Think I||10.||You're Mine|
|5.||I'm Not A Fool||11.||Too Soon|
|6.||In My Solitude||12.||White Leather|