|Osborne, Anders / Black Eye Galaxy|
|Album:||Black Eye Galaxy||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Osborne, Anders||Added:||Apr 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-05-12||Pull Date:||2012-07-15|
|Week Ending:||Jul 15||Jun 24||Jun 3||May 27|
|1.||Jun 09, 2018:||Road Trip |
|4.||Feb 24, 2017:||Road Trip |
|2.||May 04, 2017:||The Road Trip |
Send Me A Friend
|5.||Nov 04, 2016:||The Road Trip |
Mind Of A Junkie, Louisiana Gold
|3.||Mar 10, 2017:||Road Trip |
|6.||Mar 16, 2016:||funk to fiddle |
Lean On Me / Believe In You, Black Tar
|MC Dizzy Jackson|
Based out of New Orleans, Osborne offers up some rockin’ tunes with big drums, crunchy guitar, some mellower numbers which tend to be on the (slightly) poppy sound and a few jammy tunes. Introspective songs of addiction, relationships - all those good r’n’r themes. Drums, bass, nice guitar (esp. on #11). RIYL Allman Brothers, Grateful Dead, big rock, easy-going tunes. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10.
1. (4:19) Mid. Loud pounding drums, big guitar, big vocals.
2. *(7:29) Mid. Fades in, mellow jam, then vocals. Sweet and ominous.
3. *(4:10) Mid. Cool and mellow, a bit poppy. Nice.
4. (4:55) Mid. Big plodding drums, crunchy guitar. Pop.
5. (4:59) Mid. Rockin’, crunchy guitar, processed vocal.
6. *(11:16) Slow / Mid. Title track. Mellow with quieter vocal delivery, backing vocals, easy beat. Gets jammy with wah-wah guitar.
7. *(4:04) Mid. Easy-going acoustic tune with harmonica, sticks, guitar.
8. *(5:47) Mid. Nice guitar, percussion, story-song. Great stuff.
9. (4:41) Slow / Mid. Harmonica, guitar, plodding beat. Fake end, then a ringing bell.
10. *(3:56) Mid. String piece with backing vocals. Heavenly.
|1.||Send Me A Friend||6.||Black Eye Galaxy|
|2.||Mind Of A Junkie||7.||Tracking My Roots|
|3.||Lean On Me / Believe In You||8.||Louisiana Gold|
|4.||When Will I See You Again?||9.||Dancing In The Wind|
|5.||Black Tar||10.||Higher Ground|