|Add Date:||2012-05-12||Pull Date:||2012-07-15||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Jul 15||Jul 8||Jul 1||Jun 17||Jun 10||Jun 3||May 27||May 20|
|1.||Jan 01, 2013:||Meow: The Best Of 2012
|4.||Jul 04, 2012:||ThermoNuclear bar
|2.||Oct 11, 2012:||The Sunset Life
|5.||Jun 26, 2012:||Meow
|3.||Jul 11, 2012:||ThermoNuclear Bar
|6.||Jun 13, 2012:||Brownian Motion
King Kong Brigade
RIYL early 80s SoCal hardcore; nostalgia for the most violent aspects of hormonal angst.. All songs great; none longer than 90 seconds. FCCs: 4, 11, 15
1. Immediate, in-your-face, raging
2. Snotty, wry and abrasive. Smash your face into concrete.
3. Relatively midpaced, still ripping your face to bits.
4. FCC “head off your ass” rabid, raving, total Circle Jerks style throwback
5. Catchy cockrock’nroll compressed and punkified. Furious, relentless.
6. Even angrier, moshpit anthem. You can almost feel the leather and sweat suffocating you.
7. Apocalyptic. Stooges on speed.
8. Midpaced angry fuckyou punk
9. Rapid, manic tempo. Avoid if you have high blood pressure.
10. Dark Wipers-esque rock dirge crescendos into massive bulldozer destruction.
11. Happy-go-lucky but still pissed Huntington Beach style hardcore. FCC “shit”
12. Pummeling minute-long anthem of angst. Crank this while punching a hole in a wall that you’re pretending is your significant other.
13. Midpaced, dark and metallic, but very brief and urgent.
14. Rushed, breathless, insistent pissed-off-ness.
15. FCC “grab your ass” short angry song about how some guy is an asshole.
16. Short,fast&loud. Brief cock-rock shredding.
|1.||Wiped Out||9.||Jet Black Girls|
|2.||I Got News For You||10.||King Kong Brigade|
|3.||Elimination||11.||Harbor Freeway Blues|
|4.||Cracked||12.||Feelings Are Meant To Be Hurt|
|6.||Borrow And Bomb||14.||504|
|7.||Toxic Box||15.||Zero For Conduct|
|8.||Man From Nowhere||16.||I Want One|