Dreamy, sunny, solidly pretty pop. Nothing jarring or a huge departure from their prior work but another consistently good lush, shimmery, though conceptually tighter/crisper than previous albums. Music for a summer daydream.
1. * Dreamy ascending melodies, constant backbeat. Similar to 10 mile stereo.
2. Fuzzy intro, gauzy build up lingering synth and soft airy vocs.
3. Twinkly, electronic intro. Constant sounding blissful waves and whispy choral backing.
4. Swishy, wooshing with consistent cymbal taps, slow twangy guitar.
5. Harmonized vocals, wistful melodic upbeat pop.
6. ** Psychey “atmospheric” tinged with sadness.
7. * Layered vaporous vocals bittersweet lyrics.
8. * Synthy drawn out, misty vocs, 80s ish sounding interlude. “is it even real”
9. Soft, glimmering piano.
10. Slow languid dreamy, hazy comedown.