|Add Date:||2012-05-26||Pull Date:||2012-07-29||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Jul 29||Jul 1||Jun 17||Jun 10||Jun 3|
|1.||Jul 28, 2012:||Bouge Mood
|4.||Jun 05, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal
|2.||Jun 26, 2012:||Pumping Iron
|5.||Jun 03, 2012:||A Family Affair
|3.||Jun 12, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal
|6.||May 29, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal
Troubletroubletrouble, When The Soul Claps
Try: 9, 11, 7, 6, 13, 5
1) 1:52 Cheesy spoken word intro. Sax and grease.
2) 3:12 Retro house with serious 90s vibes. Female vocals and a slow, funky rhythm section.
3) 7:25 FCC (f*ck) Stripped down house. Warm groove and a story about a certain Allezby Inn. Bass heavy.
4) 3:48 Steady bass line, wobbly synth line. Cuteish vocal interplay. Nice.
5) 1:12 * Short spoken word interlude on what happens when the soul claps. I like it, but it might not fit on the air.
6) 4:18 * Fast, upbeat. A jam band exercise, playing it fast and loose.
7) 2:36 * A soft, mellow take on a soulful disco jam. Super sleazy with fragile female vocals. Catchy chorus.
8) 4:13 Upbeat, chipper. Some weird spoken word stuff in the background, but melody is catchy. Funky guitar action.
9) 4:25 ** Slow, minor key jam. Robot vocals with a great melody. Simple and catchy.
10) 0:51 Short interlude. Frequency manipulation ad libitum.
11) 4:30 * Another slightly melancholic house burner. Has a twist of 90s vocals, and sounds somewhat like Franki Valli’s ‘Beggin’
12) 2:34 Instrumental break. Pretty cool beats but nothing special.
13) 5:26 * Long, spacey intro. Balearic. Extremely chilled out.
|2.||Take It Slow||8.||Clapping Song|
|3.||The Alezby Inn||9.||Troubletroubletrouble|
|4.||Let It Go||10.||Walk With A Clap|
|5.||When The Soul Claps||11.||Need Your Lovin|
|6.||Lets Groove On||12.||Islands In Space Part 1|
|13.||Islands In Space Part 2|