|Mulero, Oscar / Black Propaganda|
|Label:||Warm Up Recordings|
|Add Date:||2012-08-12||Pull Date:||2012-10-14||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||2 Sep||26 Aug||19 Aug|
|1.||Wed, 29 Aug 12:||O! Susana|
|4.||Wed, 15 Aug 12:||O! Susana|
|2.||Mon, 27 Aug 12:||Jack|
Subbing for News
|5.||Mon, 13 Aug 12:||David Bug|
In Your Ear | Global Radio
|3.||Thu, 23 Aug 12:||DJ Bernie|
The Conscious Soul
Oscar Mulero: Black Propaganda|
Label: Warm Up Recordings
Oscar Mulero is a Madrid-based techno producer who can be characterized in one word - RELENTLESS. This is uncompromising techno that is dark, brooding, cold, brutal, and sinister. Some tracks border on industrial music with its emphasis on textured noise and sci-fi soundscapes. Mulero's work can be likened to the sounds of Planetary Assault Systems (Luke Slater), Sandwell District, Jeff Mills, Richie Hawtin, Surgeon, etc. If you wanted to be pounded into submission while exploring the darker parts of your subconscious mind, this is the stuff. Try: 3,4,6,7.
1. Ambient sound collage, walls of drone, metallic fluttering and a submarine pinging. Nice intro track that heralds dark beats to come.
2. Dark and sinister techno with hints of industrial. Heavy beats and chamber echo with sweeping noises and effects.
3. Dirty heavy beats pounding, over a disturbingly cold sci-fi landscape.
4. Even dirtier and distorted beats with an irregular tempo, dark and moody, like a soundtrack to a horror movie but with really crunchy beats.
5. Relentless techno-industrial pounder. Mechanical noises and harsh beats.
6. Nervous and edgy techno. It's got the signature heavy beats but there's a tweaky edge with an insistent little melodic tone repeated all over it.
7. Maniacally repeating synth loops all over this classic Detroit-techno beat/clap framework. I can see Jeff Mills playing this one.
8. Driving and pounding beats, insistent tones, building up intensity midway and really pushes all the techno buttons.
9. Dark ambient soundscape with audio collage, vocal snippets, sci-fi tones, abstraction
|1.||The Dirt||5.||To Convince For The Untruth|
|2.||Instant Widespread Of The Dirt||6.||Intentionally False|
|3.||Introducing Errors||7.||Inaccurated Information|