|Sun Hammer & Radere / Lotophagen|
|Artist:||Sun Hammer & Radere||Added:||08/2012|
|Add Date:||2012-09-21||Pull Date:||2012-11-23|
|Week Ending:||25 Nov||18 Nov||11 Nov||28 Oct||21 Oct||14 Oct||7 Oct||30 Sep|
|1.||Nov 20, 2012:||Lost Verses |
|4.||Nov 08, 2012:||late night dryer |
|2.||Nov 14, 2012:||minimum entropy |
|5.||Nov 05, 2012:||Late Night Dryer |
|3.||Nov 09, 2012:||Late Night Dryer |
|6.||Oct 25, 2012:||minimum entropy ii |
Sun Hammer + Radere|
In one word - subtle. The first half is dark and fiery like staticky solar flares into the space void and Martian dust. The second half conjures stormy humid nights with the smoldering remains of bonfires. The forthcoming collaboration between Sun Hammer and Sujo almost makes total sense - I was going to compare this with Olekranon. All great
1. (13.38) Crunchy, fuzzy. Searing sparse drone builds on top. Low end creaks and wobbles weave in and out. Subtle.
2. (11:58) Slow subtle droney beat turns into solar flares that build and build and build in intensity. Eventually gets a little sweet. Haunting outré that ends early.
3. (14:24) Pulsating drone that almost sounds stringed at times. The middle develops loud static and solar winds again. Faint insect and bird songs, chimes. Last minute extremely quiet.
4. (9:24) A warm summer night in the summer. Crickets, wind. Hot, humid and intricate.
5. (14:37) Rain pitter patter, while a heavy beat develops. There's a thunderstorm moving in. Becomes pretty and haunting - Love Is a Dream. Slowed down vocals on the outré