|Add Date:||2012-10-05||Pull Date:||2012-12-07||Charts:||Jazz|
|Week Ending:||Nov 25||Nov 18||Nov 11||Nov 4||Oct 28||Oct 21||Oct 14|
|1.||Nov 20, 2012:||Rebop
Dance Of A Bittersweet Victory
|4.||Oct 30, 2012:||Rebop
|2.||Nov 13, 2012:||Rebop
|5.||Oct 27, 2012:||Music Casserole
We The Water Moves
|3.||Nov 06, 2012:||Rebop
|6.||Oct 16, 2012:||Rebop
*1. Slow at first then things get loud & busy as tempos change.
2. Alressi delivers a tight solo on this one but it’s not my favorite.
*3. Midtempo w/a sort of stutter-step rhythm that catches fire later.
4. Slow bowed bass at first, very quiet, then some brassy energy.
5. Relaxed yet with some complicated interplays. Quiet in parts.
*6. Downtempo w/wordless vocals then the trumpet flies in.
7. Starts quietly down/midtempo with a confident sophistication.
8. Sweet lyricism. At 1:30 there’s silence then a VERY quiet piano.
9. Down/midtempo flow with a nice unpredictability.
*10. Midtempo, picking up power as it goes. Nicely jamming end.
|2.||Autumn Song||7.||Setting Sun|
|3.||Not Another Moment's Thought||8.||Dusk|
|4.||We The Water Moves||9.||Nightfall|
|5.||Merry-Go-Round||10.||Dance Of A Bittersweet Victory|