|Johansen, Kevin And The Nada / Vivo En Buenos Aires|
|Album:||Vivo En Buenos Aires||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Johansen, Kevin And The Nada||Added:||10/2012|
|Add Date:||2012-11-11||Pull Date:||2013-01-13||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||23 Dec||16 Dec|
|1.||Dec 20, 2012:||Cacao! |
En Mi Cabeza
|2.||Dec 15, 2012:||Music Casserole |
Desde Que Te Perdi
Recorded live the latest from this American/Argentine composer/singer/guitarist is hot, stylish and fun. He has a kind of rough, sexy voice. I love this guy and his wacky band. The music is extremely playful and just a total joy. I envy everyone who was at this concert. Every track worth a play. Watch for applause. Vocals in both English and Spanish.|
1. Applause, child sings then a fun midtempo romp.
2. One of his biggest hits sort of a rock/rumba mix. Love it!
3. Low key, audience clapping along, sophisticated fun.
4. Spoken word intro then a sexy mid/upbeat happy dance.
5. Rocking up/mid w/horns and heat. Wicked solos.
6. Asia meets rock on the road to bluesville.
7. Soft, reflective intro then a bit more midtempo. Cool.
8. Alt. version of #5. More stripped down and simpler. I like 5.
9. Long and slow intro eventually it becomes hot and stylish.
10. Sweetly playful down/mid jazz-pop mix.
11. Midtempo, a warm arrangement w/a sexy vibe.
12. Starts slow then a hot rock jam.
13. Sweet and warm w/an underlying air of fun.
14. Spoken word intro w/English vox at :32 starts relaxed then it’s hot and sexy,
15. Intro to a guest star and then a quirky tango pop blend.
16. Relaxed and lazy, then picks up. Bilingual vocals. So cool.
17. Starts slow, reflective then the bands joins in. Mostly mid.