garage punk/80's psych/grunge revival...
(the 90's revival is nigh)
dirty, fuzzy, grungy. samey, but all good. 90's alterna-indie perspective, going from 60's to '96 in six seconds=it rocks!
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!
FCC WARNING: #3
RIYL: MUDHONEY, AFGHAN WHIGS, MC5, ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT, GREEN ON RED, MOTORS, CHEAP TIME,DEMON'S CLAWS, THE INTELLIGENCE, THEE OH SEES, GUMBALL, DIG, NUGGETS 3, ET AL.
PLAY THESE TRACKS: ANY/ALL/RANDOM/MEOW-BITCHIN'!
1. PURR-FECT: dirty garage shimmy shammy. same ol', same ol' -but it never gets ol'.
2. a clean mudhoney.
3. FCC WARNING: 'FUCKIN' ooh wooh ooh ooh!
4. dirty fuzzy gonna fuck it up (and it does).
uh oh oh oh
5. dirty grungey. feedbacky.
6. PURR-FECT II: fast, furious, indie-punky
(imagine a 5 yr old: 'I'm angy!'=gotta love it.)
7. slow mid faux sluggy (epic, baby!)
8. dirty mudhoney/gumball grunge. retro 70's feel.
9. pub rock! dead on fuckin' pub rock!
10. fast and bashy. poppy surf.
11. ominous chord starts, into pub rock.
12. dirty, bashy, grungey=pissed!
13. a kind of 'a day in the life' for this album, in all it's fucked up glory. long (9 and a half minutes plus). guitar skronkastra. distortion, disonence -they throw everything in. reminds me of MC5's 'High Time' album. ends with a psychedelic trumpet (damn!: that psychedelic trumpet wont die!)