|Add Date:||2013-03-31||Pull Date:||2013-06-03|
|Week Ending:||Apr 21||Apr 14||Apr 7|
|1.||Apr 15, 2013:||"no way to say" 0011
|4.||Apr 03, 2013:||Minding The Gap
|2.||Apr 10, 2013:||minimum entropy
|5.||Apr 02, 2013:||Pumping Tires
|3.||Apr 06, 2013:||Music Casserole
|6.||Apr 01, 2013:||"no way to say" 0009
Reviewed by Giancarlo M
Avante-garde electronic musique concrete, with heavy use of register extremes (low rumbling bass, high pitch ringing). Some slightly melodic material, but mostly synth and signal processing.
Favorites: Magnetosense, Magnetosome.
1. (8:23) Magnetia – Relatively quiet percussion sounds, then low drones (becoming very dissonant), then strange dissonances in the higher register.
2. (7:04) Magnetotactic – Electronic noodling, different types of sounds juxtaposed. A bit uncomfortable at points with tones in a very high register.
3. (7:44) Magnetosphere – Distorted sounds of people talking, then drone crescendo until the end.
4. *(8:34) Magnetosense – Interesting use of mechanical and rain-like sounds, against solemn chords.
5. (7:52) Magnetism – Low bass on and off at the beginning, then loud distorted basses noodling for a bit.
6. *(9:36) Magnetosome – Sounds of resonant, ringing bowls, with some signal distortion throughout.
7. (6:38) Low rumbling sounds, distorted bass, people screaming. Some ringing towards the end (a bit uncomfortable to listen to).
|7.||Elvis's Tv Room|