|Add Date:||2012-10-21||Pull Date:||2012-12-23|
|Week Ending:||Dec 23||Dec 16||Dec 9||Dec 2||Nov 25||Nov 18||Nov 11||Nov 4|
|1.||Oct 05, 2017:||moodswings: the BOOporium
|4.||Jan 02, 2013:||Meow After Midnight: The Best Of 2012
|2.||Jan 08, 2015:||Meow: The Best Of The Decade So Far (2010-2014).
|5.||Dec 26, 2012:||1017076
|3.||Jan 28, 2014:||Meow
|6.||Dec 25, 2012:||Meow:The Best Of Fall 2012
surfgaze/girly kiwi/twee pop.
dreamy, subdued quality all the way through.
neo-surfy gits. songs are incredibly samey, so track by track is barely differentiated. but it's still great. (note: mastered by Kramer)
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!
RIYL: best coast, la sara, vivian girls, black tamborine, mbv, chills, tallulah gosh, et al.
PLAY THESE TRACKS: ANY/ALL/PUT ON RANDOM/JUST LOOK AT ALL THE MEOWS.
1. PURR-FECT: subdued and moving pop. dreamy.
2. a lil' more poppier. got whirring in the background.
3. more upbeat, faster, moving.
4. circular dreamy.
6. more moving again. mid-fasty.
8. PURR-FECT II: brills into psychy surfy slowness. slow. dreamy. ends with sampled dialogue.
9. slow-mid. kinda westerny.
10. slow. dreamy. westerny.
11. more upbeat, but still trippin'.
12. a great, sad ending song. (it's over, baby.)
|2.||Tell Me So||8.||Sunlight|
|3.||What You Wanted||9.||Prove To Me|
|5.||Be Alone||11.||See Me Cry|
|6.||No One Will||12.||Nothing Left|