surfgaze/girly kiwi/twee pop.
dreamy, subdued quality all the way through.
neo-surfy gits. songs are incredibly samey, so track by track is barely differentiated. but it's still great. (note: mastered by Kramer)
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!
RIYL: best coast, la sara, vivian girls, black tamborine, mbv, chills, tallulah gosh, et al.
PLAY THESE TRACKS: ANY/ALL/PUT ON RANDOM/JUST LOOK AT ALL THE MEOWS.
1. PURR-FECT: subdued and moving pop. dreamy.
2. a lil' more poppier. got whirring in the background.
3. more upbeat, faster, moving.
4. circular dreamy.
6. more moving again. mid-fasty.
8. PURR-FECT II: brills into psychy surfy slowness. slow. dreamy. ends with sampled dialogue.
9. slow-mid. kinda westerny.
10. slow. dreamy. westerny.
11. more upbeat, but still trippin'.
12. a great, sad ending song. (it's over, baby.)