|Add Date:||2012-10-21||Pull Date:||2012-12-23||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Dec 23||Dec 2||Nov 11||Nov 4||Oct 28|
|1.||Dec 18, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal
|4.||Oct 31, 2012:||All Techno All the Time
|2.||Nov 27, 2012:||Electrowave
|5.||Oct 22, 2012:||The Big Love Show
|3.||Nov 05, 2012:||Big Loop
This is some rich stuff by Seph, ranging from glitchy breakbeat to head-pounding techno. This EP shows good range & diversity and is definitely worthy of a spin. I liked tech-house #1 (Temporaria), but also the glitchy breakbeat track #3 (Navi) and also #5 (Glow). But don't be afraid to try them all.
1. Bouncy tech house with spacey & swirly synths. A rich sound with great beat programming. Good stuff for the dancefloor.
2. Deeper track, with out-there synths and tankling bells. It has more of a Detroit techno sound and it's definitely a bit dubbed out.
3. A glitchy breakbeat track that recalls some Kraftwerk here, there's sections of noise and click/crackle textures. Fun.
4. The promo info describes this as mysterious, and I'd agree. The beats pulse, with glowing piano melodies and a sci-fi synth soundscape, distant female vocals.
5. Shimmering synths and a deep broken-beat. Lush and flowing layers of wonderful synth washes. Sensual and warm.
|5.||Glow (Digital Bons)|