Electronic/living room experimental. Messing up pop sentinents with noise and irreverence much the same way bands like Neutral Milk Hotel did 20 years ago, all things relative. Strangeness upped a bit cuz strangeness in general has been upped; pop still there cuz its here to stay more than ever. Dare I say “fucked up”? Living room 4-track sentiments intact, casio beats bent, tripped out psyche realm explored. Not for the queasy or prone to motion sickness. All songs great, instrumentals as vocalizations are not comprehendible. Play any. Play all.
1) (4:07) strange pop, melodic if disjunct vocs, then the last ~1 min is just cool loopy experimentalism
2) (3:04) casio drums and echoey vocals, twisted and mangled but maintaining a semblence of pop
3) (2:53) experimental feel, cool looped, musical nonetheless
4) (2:54) mid-slow, “easy listening” strange bent
5) (1:09) cool messed up shit, thought this was going Amon Tobin/Tipsy exotic on us for a second, er 69 seconds, a good short interlude to throw into your set if you need a quick stab at the afil
6) (2:55) slow-mid, slight exotica feel
7) (3:15) disjunct noisy, with messy beat, rhythms
8) (3:19) slower spacey trippiness
9) (0:41) trippy interlude, brief
10) (8:45) cool guitar minimalism lays down a foundation, buried trippy voices and overall chill narcotic downtempo if noodly meandering feel makes this a serious winner.