|Kosemura, Akira / It's On Everything+|
|Album:||It's On Everything+||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2013-02-09||Pull Date:||2013-04-14|
|Week Ending:||7 Apr||31 Mar||24 Mar||17 Mar||10 Mar||3 Mar||24 Feb||17 Feb|
|1.||Mon, 14 May 18:||Shineymic|
Everything A to Z week 132 edit made for RQ 7-13-20
|4.||Wed, 20 Mar 13:||miss information|
|2.||Sat, 06 Apr 13:||Hillstreet|
|5.||Thu, 14 Mar 13:||Adam|
|3.||Sat, 30 Mar 13:||Eme O|
|6.||Sat, 09 Mar 13:||Thomas|
Kosemura, Akira/ Its On Everything+|
Label: Someone Good
Reviewed by Carl M
Minimalist electronic music with acoustic piano and lots of ambience, with very erratic rhythms. Warm sound, yet very sparse. Lots of major 7th chords, gives it a very “wondrous” sound. No FCCs.
Favorites: A Park, It’s On Everything, Perpetuity, Coastline
1. (5:12) Orgel – Piano playing chords, electronic piano outline same chords, electronic noodling over it with percussive synth sound.
2. (3:32) Unknown – Very similar to the last song, piano with melody and electronic ambience over it. Some synthesized vocals, and this time more intricate ambience.
3. (4:21) Pause – Electric piano playing chords in very jumpy rhythms in the low register, with all sorts of ambience in the background.
4. *(2:15) A Park – Exactly what it sounds like, park ambience, with piano playing very wondrous chords.
5. **(5:13) Its On Everything – Electric piano playing erratic chords with percussive sounds occasionally ornamenting the sound. Electric piano eventually is heard on every beat, creating a kind of delay effect.
6. (1:49) Pause #2 - Low register electric piano, with very strange rhythms created by “percussive” samples.
7. (3:11) Solace – Acoustic piano and electric piano with delay outlining chords.
8. (7:55) Embreced Time Mf… - Piano, synth “vocals,” electric piano. Strange rhythms from percussion, with sounds reminiscent of a voice being used.
9. (1:47) Clock – Solo acoustic piano playing sparse melodies. Almost sounds like a clock tower melody.
10. (3:07) Lost – Solo acoustic piano melody, developed for a little while.
11. **(6:14) Perpetuity – Sounds of water, acoustic piano sounds in the background, somewhat simulating water also it seems.
12. (4:27) Perpetuity #2 – Somewhat of a continuation of the last track, acoustic piano melody with electric piano and sample accompaniment. Some interesting electronic sampling.
13. ****(8:42) Coastline – Really nice blending of electronic tones and some kind of affected acoustic piano. Section with actual drum sounds and electronic melodies.
14. (3:06) Circle – Somewhat of a little outro to the album, acoustic piano sounds and some electronic sampling. Low key.
|1.||Orgel||8.||Embraced Time Mf?|
|5.||It's On Everything||12.||Perpetuity #2|