Silver Lake indie rockers fresh off a sprawling tour with the National. Melodic rock with vocals at the forefront, in the vein of Fleet Foxes, Grizzly Bear, and Band of Horses.
1. Midtempo, a bit mellow with great vocal dexterity.
*2. Upbeat percussion with smooth flowing vocals, handclaps, and punchy guitar accents.
3. Beautiful acoustic guitar strumming and steady percussion.
4. Slow and slow-building with shimmery ambient notes. Slowly builds and crescendos with cacophonous slamming drums and pained emotional vocals.
*5. Uplifting vocals, staccato handclaps and drums, a bit of flute—impressively cohesive, bright and expressive.
6. Slow beautiful piano ballad.
*7. Guitars at the forefront—great interplay with nice driving jangly percussion.
8. Jagged guitar and crashing percussion.
9. Somber, a bit of a western feel.
*10. Piano-driven introspective epic with acoustic guitar and deep orchestral swells.
*11. Gentle and emotional. Tender, but with their signature stop/start dynamics to keep things interesting.