|Iceage / You're Nothing|
|Add Date:||2013-10-17||Pull Date:||2013-12-19|
|Week Ending:||22 Dec||15 Dec||8 Dec||24 Nov||17 Nov||3 Nov|
|1.||Sep 09, 2017:||Homeroom |
Wounded Hearts, Everything Drifts
|4.||May 14, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
|2.||Jun 09, 2017:||The Lord's Last Supper |
|5.||Mar 05, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
|3.||Oct 30, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
|6.||Jan 22, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
Second album from these Copenhagen punks. This is heavy in a different way than most punk is heavy—every instrument on this album sounds like a rusting piece of a giant, dying industrial machine. Catchy songs ground into mush by fuzz, noise, low-end, and dissonance. Nice. Favorites: 1, 2, 5, 6, 12. No FCCs.|
1. *(2:29)—Medium-fast/fast. Woozy, growling post-punk verses, hardcore choruses.
2. *(2:03)—Fast, roaring, catchy. “Excess! Excess! Excess!”
3. (1:43)—Instrumental. Industrial bladerunnercore.
4. (3:21)—Medium-slow/fast. Nearly groovy during the verses.
5. *(3:01)—Fast, could be a pop song in another band’s hands. Slip this into your SF garage-punk set.
6. *(3:20)—Mid-tempo/fast. Starts like a fuzzed-out ballad (piano!). Ends like a march.
7. (2:41)—Fast. Distorted bass, more in a straight-ahead punk style.
8. (2:29)—Fast. Builds over time. Snotty vocals, gang choruses.
9. (1:22)—Very fast. Hardcore, even a hint of metal.
10. (1:45)—Medium-fast. Only song not in English. Hardcore, grueling breakdowns.
11. (2:27)—Fast, rousing, anthemic. Spoken-word bridge.
12. *(1:45)—Fast, ripping. One last round in the mosh pit.
|3.||Interlude||9.||It Might Hit First|