|Add Date:||2013-04-14||Pull Date:||2013-06-16|
|Week Ending:||Jun 16||Jun 9||Jun 2||May 26||May 19||May 12||May 5||Apr 28|
|1.||Oct 25, 2022:||Alien Hour
|4.||Mar 29, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
Before Your Very Eyes...
|2.||Oct 03, 2019:||organic fruit tracks
|5.||Jan 02, 2014:||KZSU Top 100 of 2013
|3.||Aug 04, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
|6.||Dec 28, 2013:||Flipping Through Time: The Holiday Special
In summary: it’s fantastic. Whether you want it to chart on KZSU is up to you. (PRO TIP: feel free to unsubscribe from the chatlist for a while if you feel another flame war coming on.)
1. Midtempo, with lively percussion and strong basslines and deep, bone-rattling synth lines.
*2. Choppy beat with punchy vocals and blissful synth lines.
*3. Dark and moody with amazing layered percussion and sinister skittering electrics. A perfect marriage of all the stuff you liked about The King of Limbs plus all the relentless electronic prowess of The Eraser.
*4. Upbeat and driving with a killer beat and standout vocals from Thom.
5. Midtempo with sparse guitar noodling and bouncy percussion.
6. Exactly what you would expect this group to sound like: spotlight on the percussion and vocals, with Godrich lurking in the background and Flea not straying far from his comfort zone. The Fela Kuti afrobeat influence is undeniable on this one.
*7. Slow and brooding. Sparse with deep resonating percussion. A rather charming acoustic/electric hybrid which makes a lot of sense given the all-too-obvious (?) references to Hail to the Thief.
8. Midtempo, plucky guitar and pulsing bass with great crooning vocals and a cool synth meltdown at the end.
9. Upfront skippy percussion with layered echoey vocals and menacing synth.
|1.||Before Your Very Eyes...||5.||Unless|
|2.||Default||6.||Stuck Together Pieces|
|3.||Ingenue||7.||Judge, Jury And Executioner|