|Teen / Carolina|
|Add Date:||2013-07-28||Pull Date:||2013-09-29|
|Week Ending:||29 Sep||22 Sep||8 Sep||1 Sep||25 Aug||18 Aug||11 Aug||4 Aug|
|1.||Sep 25, 2013:||Meow After Midnight: The Best Of Summer 2013 |
|4.||Aug 30, 2013:||The Footlong Sub, Second Bite |
|2.||Sep 21, 2013:||Landau Roof |
|5.||Aug 23, 2013:||Meow: The Big Takeover |
|3.||Sep 04, 2013:||Meow After Midnight |
|6.||Aug 23, 2013:||Tunes |
Synth-y. Postpunk-y. New Wave-y. Think Mexican Summer. Female vocals. Languid, slightly dark atmosphere. A little frenetic/disorganized feel. Each song starts with a beat and just marches on, making it feel a bit like Prince Rama or some other psych-jam.|
Favorites 5, 1, 3
RIYL Beach House, Broadcast, Delta 5, Psyched out Blondie
1. Big synth and plodding beat, like Prince Rama. Cool high female vocals, pop-y in a 70s way but also a bit of post punk funk/weirdness (Suburban Lawns, Delta 5).
2. Looping aggressive beat, sassy vocals, with occasional and cool breakdowns into chaotic drums/vocals or simplicity.
3. Glitchy, mellow. Flowing vocals.
4. Bursts of fast, high, Blondie-like vocals. Slightly ominous groove. gets quiet and builds up again.
5. light and airy guitars, mellow midtempo, builds into long shoegazey psych guitar