These guys are the patron saints of post rock, and this is the 9th full length we've added to our stash . It is more menacing than anything I've heard -- they put out a sound that presses you back against the closest wall and then teases you with meaningful lyrics in Icelandic. You may never know what they mean, but you want the answer.
1. (8:08) takes Ground Zero and transforms it to a dance floor. Single.
2. (3:20) percussive brilliance bookends this anthem Slow.
3. (5:06) minor key storytelling over 4/4
4. (4:55) slow build on the bass - an undertow of male backward vocal sound under his odd time flow.
5. (4:58) upward spiral - starry eyed - keyboards
6. (3:20) a drone at first rhythm enters vie digital noise. not in a falsetto, -- dies in digital agony.
7. (5:01) sunrise at the bottom of the sea - synth
8. (5:14) another night, another huge stadium show! fades to dark.
9. (6:38) Instrumental acoustic piano to finalize the album. Only entirely wordless piece within.