|Bad Cop / Light On Ep, The|
|Album:||Light On Ep, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Bad Cop||Added:||Jul 2013|
|Add Date:||2013-07-28||Pull Date:||2013-09-29|
|Week Ending:||Sep 29||Sep 22||Sep 15||Sep 8||Sep 1||Aug 25||Aug 18||Aug 11|
|1.||Jul 20, 2021:||Tunes (rebroadcast from Sep 6, 2013) |
|4.||Sep 20, 2013:||Doc Com |
|2.||Jan 02, 2014:||KZSU Top 100 of 2013 |
|5.||Sep 13, 2013:||Tunes |
|3.||Sep 24, 2013:||Meow: The Best Of Summer 2013 |
Can't Get Enough
|6.||Sep 06, 2013:||Tunes |
The Light On EP
Nashville-based psychedelic garage rock band that first appeared in the music scene in 2009. Catchy melodies.
1. *3:03 The Wind. Starts with a few guitar riffs. Catchy tune. Sounds like a more mellowed out The Exploding Hearts.
2. *2:14 Can’t Get Enough. Sounds like pop punk drenched in summer sun. features the xylophone, which gives it a cheery vibe. Simple straightforward lyrics.
3. *4:00 Light On. Title track. Groovy summer vibes. Sounds lo-fi. I’d describe this song as a mix of beach fossils + tame impala.
4. 1:53 Post Mcdonald’s Punks. Begins with heavy guitar licks, quickly turns into super fast-paced song with half-shouting vocals and noisy drums. pop punk.
5. 2:54 My Dying Days. Classic surf-summer rock vibe. FCC: Fucked up
|1.||The Wind||3.||Light On|
|2.||Can't Get Enough||4.||Post Mcdonald's Punks|
|5.||My Dying Days|