|Add Date:||2013-08-11||Pull Date:||2013-10-13||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Sep 22||Sep 15||Sep 8||Sep 1||Aug 18|
|1.||Jul 20, 2015:||Everything A to Z week 03: Above The Law>Steve Allen>000
|4.||Sep 14, 2013:||The Base Of A Dream Is Empty
|2.||Sep 17, 2013:||Tuesday Beats 1930-2200
|5.||Sep 11, 2013:||BLS_TuesSub_1900-2100
Of Course Again
|3.||Sep 16, 2013:||The Big Love Show
|6.||Sep 10, 2013:||BLS_SubShow_Hour03_Hour04
1. Chilled out spacey-dub influenced tech-house. Simple & relaxed. Synths in the middle are nice & warm.
2. Light glassy tones and warm synths. Slightly broken-beat. Very pleasant, blissed out goodness.
3. Slow and a bit long dubby downtempo ambient track. Signature glassy tones reverberating, lush synths, low heavy bass beats.
4. Stripped-down tech-house that's kinda funky. Has a jumpy feel to the beats. Sparse & spacey elements.
5. Minimalistic & bouncy tech-house that has interesting ambience that's watery, w/ bird chirps, giving it a very organic sound. My favorite track so far.
6. Chilled out tech-house w/ simple synth tones reverberating, and a motorized doppler-effect going through.
|1.||Of Course Again||4.||Covered Chain|
|2.||Residual Layer||5.||Local Meridian|
|3.||Camel's Pace||6.||Thinking Easy|