|Add Date:||2013-09-01||Pull Date:||2013-11-03|
|Week Ending:||Nov 3||Oct 27||Oct 20||Oct 13||Oct 6||Sep 29||Sep 8|
|1.||Aug 03, 2016:||The Library
|4.||Jul 03, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|2.||Jul 11, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|5.||May 19, 2016:||radio seven
|3.||Jul 08, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|6.||Oct 02, 2014:||The Sunset Life
1. (5:51)—Medium-slow noir groove, like a 60s rock 45 slowed down to 33 RPM. (Ergh…Your Imaginary Friend beat me to this description on an earlier review.) Phillips sings.
2. (6:05)—Medium-slow. Phillips sings. Spooky, graveyard-on-Halloween-type intro. Nice spaced-out swagger to this—harkens back to As High….
3. (6:17)—Mid-tempo, slightly closer to pop. Estill sings and multi-tracks her vocals. Ripping distorted guitar lead.
4. (4:13)—Slow, sluggish strut. Cool, concise, catchy. Phillips sings.
5. (7:19)—Slow. Estill sings. Creepy sound effects. Especially heavy and primitive, edging toward metal.
6. (4:45)—Medium-slow. Instrumental. Spine-tingling guitar. Chill, slowed down, nocturnal surf music for the vampire set.
7. (4:49)—Medium-slow. Phillips and Estill both sing. Really catchy guitar lead. Less on the spooky side. Gorgeous.
8. (5:10)—Slow. Spooky again. Phillips and Estill both sing. Nice chord progression on the chorus.